Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Reminder app lacking helpful functionality

(Topic created on: 06-22-2022 09:21 PM)
Elpece
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
1. Samsung came up with a great idea of adding a reminder functionality on "Messages" app, but it never gives an opportunity to set time based reminder or place based reminder.

One has to go to reminders to set it, which most of time people will forget to do and it defeats the purpose of sending it to reminder.

Solution: make Messages app to make Reminders app to open those fields of time alarm and place alarm for setting it against such a text message.

2. INABILITY of Reminder app to save both time based alarm and place based reminder at the same time:

There are cases I needed both. This means setting two reminders which is inconvenient.

Solution:

Make reminder to allow both "place" based alarm and "time and date" based in one instance.

This would open other possibilities like, I use one reminder to create a list of things to do and when arriving at home, it rings so that I show my mother what I achieved.

This would help for business people as well.
3 Comments
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Is this what you were referring to for 2?Screenshot_20220622-201831_Reminder.jpg
Elpece
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes, but try to use a text message you received, say a promotion text message and set a reminder for it. It will set a reminder without an opportunity to enter time or place alarm.
0 Likes
zeezees
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
After you have set that, click details then edit swipe down you will see what you need.
0 Likes