Original topic:

Product Suggestion

(Topic created on: 11-22-2019 08:56 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I want a USB type C to Dual USB C adapter.
For example- I want to charge my Note 10 plus as well as use my USB C headphone at the same time.
Hope You people understand the product im trying to get.There are few on amazon but they are USB C to USB C and 3.5MM jack adpater.I want both USB so that i can plus my AKG USB C headphone as well as charge my phone.

26 Comments
ShiveshSehgal
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro I haven't seen one with 2 usb c type port I have with one USb c type port .
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yeah same here,Thats why created thread.But some **bleep** dnt even see the thread and reply like fool and give idiotic answers.You understand what im tryin to say.Actually I m not in so much need for that just needed as Previous smartphones of samsung carried jack so that makes easy to play games as well as charge.but now when battery goes down i had to sacrifice my headphone to charge the phone and playing without headphones is not a good experience for me
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Rs. 436.87 21%OFF | Baseus L45 usb c Audio Cable Adapter Type C to 3.5mm jack Audio Splitter USB C Earphone Adapter for Huawei Mate20 30 pro Xiaomi
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/3HAtVkta
0 Likes
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Rs. 95.20 25%OFF | USB Type C Audio Adapter Type-C to 3.5mm Jack Earphone Audio Converter Cable for Samsung S8 Huawei mate 9 LG G5 G6 Xiaomi 6
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/lbdoFssg
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sir Wanted USB C to dual usb C .with one port preffered for usb c headphones.And one for charging hope you got
0 Likes
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
ohh ok got it😉
0 Likes
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
than i told you use wireless earphones or headphone

i am not taking about wireless charging
0 Likes