Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problem yellow screen

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 04:35 PM)
Simplice
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I can't solve my yellow screen for not 10 plus, so could I though it aways for S22 ultra or I should wait for updates One UI 4.1 ?
Someone can help please 🙏🏿 
5 Comments
REUS5
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
What do you mean by yellow screen
0 Likes
Simplice
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
My screen changed to yellow, I try using oled saver but it can't solve, and I use all fonction in side but, no ways. I follow YouTube no results
0 Likes
darrenius
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It might be the blue light settings on your device. Though I'm not sure if the S10 has this feature. This setting automatically adjusts the light emitted from the screen. IE you screen becomes more yellow/orange hue to it. This setting can be set to dynamic so changes throughout the day OR set manually to be either always on or always. So check if the device has that setting and if it does what it's currently set to.

I'm just assuming this might be what you're referring to. On S22 the setting is called Eye Shield or Screen Mode
0 Likes
Simplice
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes that true, but I always do this and I think need to change the screen, but it's expensive here Madagascar, or the software had a bug or wait 4.1 ui
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Simplice, kindly follow the steps below on how to enable and disable Eye comfort Shield.

1. Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Settings
2. Swipe across the screen to the next page
3. Locate Eye Comfort Shield.
4. Tap on Eye Comfort Shield to enable or disable setting

0 Likes