Original topic:

Problem with Note 9 screen protector.

(Topic created on: 02-22-2019 08:28 PM)
Vishal1995
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
So yesterday i bought a screen protector from Blueo. I was really happy and then the bomb exploded. The black edge layer of the glass covered a good part of the edge screen and the screen instantly looked so small. I researched all day and night and came to the conclusion that the best tempered glass for the mobile phones with edges is NO GLASS. Instead go for the buff guard. Your phone's screen is already gorilla glass you only have to protect it from the minor scratches.  Although it doesnt give you that glass feel on the touch but i think its the best if you don't want to compromise the look and the size of your beautiful screen. 
I learned it the hard way after wasting 2000rs. On the tempered glass and removing it after hours. 
Don't make the same mistake go for the buff guard or the silicon guard. Its cheap its awesome. It does tends to get scratches on it but it's so cheap you can put on a new one every couple of months. 
Just remember to use a good military grade case with raised lip. Its more than enough protection for your phone. I use the Samsung's official tough armour case. Its the best there is. (In my opinion)

I don't usually write this much but when i was on the web searching and researching for a good glass protector. If someone had told me about it like this it would've helped a lot. 
Thankyou.

0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
edge screen has major problem mate
0 Likes
Vishal1995
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
True story bro!
0 Likes
Vishal1995
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
go ahead with your local store or get it from any samsung smart cafe. get one with full glue with balck edges put it on and you won't be able to tell it's there.
0 Likes
Vishal1995
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
just get one from your local store. it will cost you around 300 or less.
0 Likes
HIRO
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro buy whitestone dome tempared glass
0 Likes
ampatole
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I tried getting temper glass for my Note 9 the problem is it shows air in between and the display looks with bubble on screem. The shop guy gave me new cover without charhging for other temper glass. but still the problem persists. What to do? I want to protect my phone from breaking and not on scratches. Only temper glass can protect the glass. if any crack happens to gorilla glass then Samsung will charge 14K for replacing it with new front display.

0 Likes
pirate1712
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

For Note 9 you can get a film screen guard from Gadgetshieldz which covers all over the edges and is very smooth to use! I use this protector on my phone for more than 2 years and it is good as it can self-heal the scratches that occur on it so it looks good as new even after a year of use! Note 9 glass screen is strong so a film protector is enough for scratch protection. I use a silicone back case that covers the edges of the screen too so the edge is not exposed and my phone is fully protected!

0 Likes