Original topic:

Pre-order Galaxy Note20 | 20 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 08:37 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

note20 (1).png

The first to merge a pen with a phone, Note put a whole new world in your pocket. As we face a new normal, life demands a new kind of device. This is not a smartphone as you know it. This is a computer suite in your pocket. This is next-level gaming on mobile. This is a pro-grade 8K camera and editing suite.

This is the power phone that forever changes how you work and play.

LEARN MORE 

Pre-Order  

63 Comments
Ides
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I want the Tab S7+
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Thee best choice, fammo!

Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
today marks the future of android changed . You get so much more with these refined devices. Bravo samsung!
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Thank you so much, fammo!

0 Likes
Antiram
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes. great phone but in South Africa we get the very inferior Exynos 990 version, slower graphics and worse battery and we pay the full price for the note 20 and ultra. come on Samsung we want the snapdragon version as is sold in China and US.
Buz2020
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I agree. Went to buy the phone in person today cost is R 37000.00 for Noto2o Ultra and we get the slower versio n once again.Didn't get the phone.
LadyLi
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I would like Samsung to respond to your query before this phone arrives in SA
NoteFan1989
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I want nothing to do with an Exynos Note 20 Ultra. The reviews paint a clear picture. If it can't beat my 2.5 yr old Note 8 in terms of battery life, how can I justify paying R37k for a downgrade in battery life. And if a new phone can't beat a 2.5yr old phone in terms of battery life, how will that new phone's battery hold up in 2yrs' time!!!
0 Likes
DanJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
where is Mpho to kindly advise?
0 Likes