Original topic:

PRE-BOOKED NOTE9 GEAR COUPON NOT AVAILABLE

(Topic created on: 09-01-2018 12:00 AM)
manishvadhone
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
bought the pre booked flagship phone note9 , unfortunately i haven't received the gear watch coupon yet. any Idea when it will reflect on my galaxy app.
0 Likes
12 Comments
HemantNote
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
once you go on the my Galaxy app you will see the banner for the gear sport watch offer click on the banner and enter your name and mobile number to check your eligibility it will verify and then provide you the coupon code immediately
0 Likes
Shahidlari
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
bhai mera nahi aaya gear offer
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that once you receives/collects and activates the Device you will have to follow the process given hereunder to redeem the discounted Samsung Gear Sport at Rs. 4999/-. The Process for redemption is as under:

(i) Fresh enrolment/sign in to the pre-loaded My Galaxy app must be completed by 30th September 2018 failing which the customer will not be eligible for the offer.
(ii) Registration & sign in to My Galaxy to be done with same mobile number used for pre-booking & activating the Product. In case any other mobile number is used, the customer will not be eligible to avail the offer.
(iii) In case customer is already a My Galaxy user, it is advisable that he/she pre-books & activates the Product with the same mobile number with which he is registered in the My Galaxy application or else creates a new account with the number he/she has used for pre-booking & activating the Product.
(iv) After approximately 4 days of signing in /registering in to My Galaxy App, Customer will be able to view the offer banner on the Home Screen of My Galaxy App.
(v) Customer can generate the “discounted Samsung Gear Sports” coupon code from My Galaxy App by clicking on the offer banner.
(vi) Customer will need to validate details including mobile number, name etc. as used during the prebooking.
(vii) Coupon will be valid for one time use only against redemption of the Samsung Gear Sports at Rs. 4999/-.
(viii) The Customer can redeem the Coupon at www.shop.samsung.com/in by clicking on ‘Use Coupon’ tab, latest by 30th Sep 2018.
(ix) The shipping of Samsung Gear Sports at Rs. 4999/- will happen within 90 (ninety) days from the day of placing order for the same at Samsung Shop (i.e. Samsung e-store).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes