Original topic:

Officials must reply for this concerned questions of Updates

(Topic created on: 11-21-2022 04:19 PM)
Abhydv
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Its been an months since expecting android updates still not any updates....Will Note 9 get new android updates and security updates??  .. why neglecting us after buying such a good mobile...
0 Likes
8 Comments
PraffulSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung is finally putting the Galaxy Note 9 to rest. The smartphone will no longer get software updates, not even security updates
Abhydv
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
😪😪it's sad to hear ....What will the users do ...Bought mobile for such a price and now they require to change it every year 🤬🤬
0 Likes
Rinzzlerr
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
If i am not wrong, note 9 is from 2018. I believe it had pretty good run. 4 years is pretty long
Abhydv
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hm....but I bought it in 2019 last 😖....
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Well, update cycle run at yhe time of launch and not when you brought that.
Abhydv
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
But they are completely stop caring about their phone is not something I can support ...Atleast security updates can be given ...They are not giving that too...May be people like you may support ...
0 Likes
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
They are bound to be discontinued someday. Its not like something you r not aware of. In 2018 they are any policies for more then 3 years update but still you got untill 4th. You should be happy for that.
I brought n20u and i know next year it will be the end of any update. I am aware of that. And i know how they are providing late updates and patches to 20 series but still, it well n good under policies.
And yes, people like me who just sold note 20 u just because of late security patches last week will support the tnc they offer before buying.
Abhydv
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It's bcse of my usage too ...Cared much ..And liked it ...That's what you have seen in my queries the emotional attachment is high 😪