Original topic:

Note9 front camera

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 12:20 PM)
vk09
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Is there an option to increase the image quality of my note9 for selfie?? It is so pathetic that I need to hold the phone so steady to get blur free photo from my front cam.
When my phone is on android 8 version I didn't see any of these issues 
After android 9 n 10 updates it become so worst that there is no quality at all
Let me know whether there is an alternate solution to rollback to oreo.
I have performed reset too
3 Comments
Being_human
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
my s9 plus is also facing the same issues.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
So far no alternate solution is there unless Samsung g brings about correction in next update which I doubt. Now that Note 9 is an Archive Model you have to enjoy it the way it is. Cheers
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes