Original topic:

Note 9 charging keeps disconnecting

(Topic created on: 06-18-2020 07:48 PM)
vinay12
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Today suddenly, when I plugged my phone for charging, it repeatedly keeps connecting and disconnecting. I try to switch the cabel and adapter. When I tried to plug the cabel in another adapter (vivo), my phone was charging but in slow. And when I tried to charge the vivo phone in my Samsung adapter, the vivo phone was also charging. I don't know what to do, in my orginal adapter and charging cabel the phone is keeps connecting and disconnecting. On the other hand the vivo is able to charge from my orginal samsung adapter. Please help someone.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

this is the fault from the charging head change it 

0 Likes
vinay12
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
what is charging head?
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Charging brick is at fault!
0 Likes
vinay12
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
what is charging brick
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
The charging adaptor
0 Likes
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Try other cable and adapter . Check one by one , then you can find the fault correctly . Try charging your phone with Vivo cable connected...
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.

2. Check connectivity
Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes