Original topic:

Note 9 android 10 Honest Review

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 10:21 AM)
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
After updating my Note 9 to One UI 2/Android 10 I honestly didn't notice that much difference in UI. Yeah It is more nicer than previous and I like it very much. TBH I didn't notice that much of difference in battery(my experience XD). I really don't get it why they degrading the camera. Yeah it's good enough to take some great shots but it's just above average. When I purchased this phone I really thought that this was the one of the best cameras in any smartphone out there. Yes One UI 2 is great really handy but also that means this was the last OS update for the Note 9. Let me know guys what are your thoughts and do let me know your opinions regarding this. 
Peace 😊
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
😡😡😡😡😡 I am totally angry with this one ui I hate this oneui 😡😡
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
no battery degradation?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
ya, same here
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
update
0 Likes
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yeah that's exactly what I am trying to say that there's a very few noticable changes in UI beside that it's the same. I see a lot of Note 9 users are complaining about night mode camera shots it's typical that companies downgrading old phone's performance. but still My note 9 is very fast enough I didn't face any lag or whatsoever, it's pretty decent actually.
0 Likes