Original topic:

Note 8 October Security Patch and Vodafone VoLTE support

(Topic created on: 10-16-2018 10:04 PM)
Hacker1703
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys at Samsung ... I love the Note 8 which I am being for the past year... But there is one problem .. I haven't received VoLTE support for the Vodafone carrier in my region... And on the Vodafone site it has been showing that the Note 8 has the support for the VoLTE from the past 2 months or so... Can you please add the Vodafone VoLTE support enabled in the next October update .. it will be fine if the update is a late for a few days .... 
7 Comments
awanishmishra
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Nice
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Check with Vodafone and ask them about the same.
Hacker1703
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
but on Vodafone's site it shows that the Note 8 has got the support for VoLTE ... replying to saltaf525f3115-4c89-4675-80b7-4aa0d7541f5f.jpg
0 Likes
sarinbp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Vodafone already support note8. iam currently using Vodafone in my note8 with volte without any issue. but it tooks almost 2 weeks to enable it on my mobile after I called customer support. u just call then and tell them to enable volte on ur SIM.
aners1280
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 dual volte support please update
0 Likes
yash091
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Ask Vodafone for support as samsung has provided with all the things
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that Note 8 device support Vodafone VoLTE. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue;

- Contact the network service provider.
- Check by using any other SIM card.
- Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
- Menu > Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
- Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu > Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select Manual Search.
- Kindly go to settings >> General management >> Reset >> Reset network settings.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes