Original topic:

Note 8 India Official Software Update fried my Jio SIM card and is now not accepting any SIM card.

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 06:03 PM)
DSAB81
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Dhruv here from India,

Note 8 India Official Software Update(one you do from settings of your Handset) fried my Reliance Jio SIM card and is now not accepting any SIM card. Also I am logged out of Galaxy Account. Tried everything mentioned on the this website but it simply is not working...

9 Comments
Patz
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

Same here bro, my mobile is Indian version, I am living in France, the network is not working, tried everything except factory reset. Please raise the issue with Samsung India customer care as I cannot call from here

0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Same issues with my note 8....No idea samsung did it intentionally to promote its launch event like we did with samsung Note 4

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Please Share Feedback on the app.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

which app and where??

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Samsung Members App

For Feedback :- Click On Error Report.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

I am not able to open the samsung member update, so I have wrote on twitter by tagging samsungindia and samsung with technicalguruji & Geekyranjith. Moreover I have sent an email to samsung support team for the early resolution. lets see what we get...

0 Likes
ASLS
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
DSAB81
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Sir/Madam,

Al  you people are doing is asking us customers to do this and do that... It DOESN'T HELP. I thought that my phone going blank was my fault!!! So I searched the internet and found that doing a factory reset is the only solution before visiting a Service Centre! So I did Factory Reset my Note 8 the problem is STILL THERE.

Shocked to see its all SAMSUNG's OTA update problem. I even had to get my Jio SIM replaced by visiting a JIO showroom in these times of COVID-19 pandemic while you people have to run your fingers on the keyboard saying "Do this and do that..." THIS IS NOT FAIR. Now you are telling me that I have to re-type all this on the App as well!!

Sirji/ Madamji for me Note 8 is my primary phone and all most all my data was in it, which BTW I lost in Factory Reset.

0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes