1.Fingerprint sensor doesnt work
2.Heating issue
3.Slow face recognition

You guys have cheated me

4 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
All points listed by you are normal for this phone. Heating is there in all phone, Slow face recognition is normal as bio metrics in Samsung phones is average. Finger print store 3 times with different fingers
NitantM
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
to add to it the fingerprints scanner does not work in Sunlight. otherwise also works 50% of time. I have used various combinations bit still not able to make any use of fingerprint unlock
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles, small or thin fingers.

2) To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
LalitD1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I face the same issue with fingerprint reader. Doesn't read when outdoors. Is that a joke? Samsung dumping shitloads without testing.

There was a reason I stopped using Samsung. I tried using their phones again but again left high and dry.

0 Likes