Original topic:

Note 10 Lite Freeze

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 12:41 PM)
Aybee
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Of late, my Note 10 Lite is freezing and getting unresponsive all of a sudden without any signs. The only way to workout the phone is to restart it. This is getting very inconvenient and embarrassing because it is a premium phone of Samsung. 
Anyone else facing this problem may please share the resolution. 
7 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
go to safemode and observe it in safemode not such issue then problem with your recently downloaded app
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Visit SC if you can since your phone is new
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I Think you are Facing this Issue while using the Mobile while Charging. We can't use the Mobile Properly while it is in Fast Charging Mode Turn it Off in Settings and Check. Hope they fix this Issue in upcoming update
Aybee
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yeah this problem m having too...but also other problem which I have described...maybe it's because of too much memory usage by running apps..i have to restart to use the phone
Aybee
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
only if I could share my screen recording to help explain my problem
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Gladynewman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I too face the issue regularly now, it does mostly during playing games..
0 Likes