(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 04:15 PM)
batking33
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
1. Please let us change accent color in dark mode 
2. Let us save screen recording directly into sd card on note 10 plus 
3. App for streaming games to twitch with internal audio recording
4. Dark mode in other themes also please. 

Guys and girls please also suggest features you will like to see in future update. 

11 Comments
omprakash4983
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
my biggest concern with samsung is battery management... Even though note 10 plus has a massive battery it's not able to provide the same performance as what a p30 pro or a iphone 11 pro max provides with a lower battery... Battery optimisation is a must...
Mannojj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
very true...they should learn from huawei...
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
from my experience I think battery is good so far. when it comes to iOS it's the software that is so polished that it need less ram and battery it operate. but the things Samsung phone can do are not possible with iPhone. sure there are always room for improvement.
0 Likes
omprakash4983
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I agree with the past iPhones bro but dis year its been a killer... iPhone 11pro max battery management has been absolutely awesome.... Jus the fact that with such a huge battery it is not able to gve the same battery performance as iphone is wre my point is...
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
coming from oneplus 5 I think its really good. overnight idle battery drain is around 4% which I think is amazing. iPhone doesn't have much stuff to do and android has so many customizations. when I comes to battery on note10 plus if you have everything turned on it will drain it very fast because there are two voice assistant and so so many other things. just turn stuff off that you don't need.
0 Likes
ompa
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro cud u suggest the things I need to switch off... This may not be the right thread to ask this but it wud help if I have turned on somethin which cud be draining battery more than what is needed which I may not be aware of...
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
first off all go to https://myactivity.google.com. click top left three lines then activity controls then go to bottom yourdata.
but read everything first before turning them off.
and it depends how many accounts you have on your phone. more accounts more syncing.
when you start your phone for the first time if ask you if you like to send device feedback and random stuff I never click on that.
turn off NFC bluetooth when you don't need me and always on display takes a lot of battery as well. just go through settings and turn off everything you don't need.
0 Likes
Harish333
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
use goodlock for customization bro
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
thanks for help bro can you tell how to change this blue into other colors with help of good lock
0 Likes