Original topic:

No update for Galaxy Note 20

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 01:52 PM)
NINJA1997
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

After asking about update situation on galaxy Note 20 i received the reply from the brand that it already received all of its updates till July and won't be receiving any further updates so be aware of that .......there is a list in the community which shows it will receive update in feb 2023 but i Don't think so....Finally i regret my decision of buying this **bleep** seriously🤬 should have gone with iphone 12 _**bleep** you samsung_
0 Likes
8 Comments
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Note 20 already got android 13 in Nov.
0 Likes
NINJA1997
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Which Note 20 are you talking about in India the Indian varient didn't received any update since July 2022.....and you talkin about one ui 5...
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
See the post
0 Likes
NINJA1997
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
In the new post Note 20 will receive the update in Feb 2023 so i don't **bleep**ingg believe this list because it was showing Nov, then in new list it showed Dec and now in new one it show Feb 2023 thats why i ask the question from samsung guys and the reply is in the screenshot
0 Likes
NINJA1997
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So i think we should not expect anything from samsung
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
But u will guaranteed get a13 update.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Try updating via smart switch app

Install smart switch app on both pc/laptop and your phone. Then connect your phone to pc and open the app. It should show the available updates.
0 Likes
NINJA1997
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
There is no update available for note 20 in smart switch as well
0 Likes