Original topic:

#MakeItAffordable

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 08:57 AM)
bibhuict
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
A news Is coming that samsung galaxy note 20 I s going to have a plastic back **bleep**

Samsung as we can see oneplus 8 pro is a complete smart phone with best display ever with top of the line functionalities which is under great price too
But why the galaxy note is too over price still it will not support 120hz in phd.WHY WHY???

As it has one extra functionality s pen feature which isvsuch a great thing
We want  to see a great spec not not Like 108mp camera and all 100x zoom such useless things
Please launch it ina price range of 50k to 60k and curved screen .and 120hx Qualcomm snapdragon processor and finally a glass back PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE
8 Comments
bibhuict
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
please like this post
the samsung must rectify or fulfil our need
a consumer need.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
not all note 20 will come with plastic back. most probably the low model will come in plastic but still this news is not been confirmed yet
0 Likes
bibhuict
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
bhai pura confirm hai
sahi mai
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
please share me a link which says all the note 20s will he plastic back!!!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
If you think s pen feature is not such a great thing, then Galaxy Note is not for you. Even if it is launched in 50K to 60K price.

Anyway, exynos is more of a problem then plastic build and 60hz display.
0 Likes
bibhuict
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
when did I said s pen is not important
I just said the big no.like 108 mp camera and 10px zoom are worthless
I am just trying to say that increase the software quality of camera and not by raising the price by increasing the no. of megapixel
becoz the world's finest camera is of only 12mp
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Looks like you are threatening Samsung🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Samsung will do what they think is good as per them. Cheers. Your prayers will be put into archives unless they find something useful. 🤔
0 Likes
bibhuict
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes but we can raide the voice
0 Likes