Original topic:

Live Focus problem

(Topic created on: 01-16-2019 12:16 AM)
ThirstyReptile
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Is it normal whenever I choose the Live Focus option on my Note 9 the phone vibrates or I think the camera vibrates? Is anyone facing this?
0 Likes
5 Comments
shadab923
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
the same issue with my note8 as well. i found its a range issue. if we stand far from the object then the phone vibrates
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Oh thanks, it means there's nothing to worry about? Right?
0 Likes
shadab923
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes. i have checked with my frnds note 8 as well same status. even i reset the camera setting then reset the device. after all activity i found there is no issue with the device, vibration only indicates that the you are far from the object
Galaxy Note
Thanks man!
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members BETA App ->BETA Feedback > Send Feedback > Error reports > collect log file > Attach). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes