Original topic:

Leaked Galaxy Note 20 5G, Note 20 Ultra 5G Video Reviels All Details

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 11:47 AM)
Ibad
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note

Leaked Galaxy Note 20 5G, Note 20 Ultra 5G Video Reviels All Details.

The Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be unveiled by Samsung later this week, but almost every detail about the smartphones has been leaked already. After the rear design of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was accidentally revealed by Samsung itself, all the color variants and specifications of the upcoming smartphones were eventually leaked over the past few weeks. Now, a promotional video of the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has been leaked, revealing all their headline features.

Noted leakster Evan Blass (@evleaks) has published a promotional video from AT&T of the two upcoming Galaxy Note 20 series smartphones on the internet. The video shows the Galaxy Note 20 5G in Mystic Green and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G in Mystic Bronze. It also confirms the existence of the Snapdragon 865+ chipset inside the smartphones, at least in the US. A 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display for the Galaxy Note 20 and a 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra have been confirmed to feature a 120Hz refresh rate as well.

The Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra’s new and refined S Pen with a real “pen to paper feel” is also revealed in the leaked video. Samsung seems to have partnered with Microsoft to bring a feature that lets you convert notes into PowerPoint and Word files via the Samsung Notes app. Other improvements such as better organization of notes in the Samsung Notes app and 8K video recording with 33MP simultaneous still image capture are also talked about in the promotional video.

The video also reveals that the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a 108MP primary camera with 50x Space Zoom. The Galaxy Note 20 appears to feature a 64MP camera with 30x Space Zoom. Samsung seems to have equipped the Galaxy Note 20 with a 4,300mAh battery and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra with a 4,500mAh battery. The smaller of the two phones will be launched in three colors: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green, and Mystic Gray. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be available in Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic White colors.
1 Comment
9ner
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

All this is only as good as how reliable their displays and batteries are.  I updated system software for my note 9 in June 20 and since then my display went for a toss, went green periodically until the update last week made it totally unresponsive.  Its at the service centre, but still not confirmation about what they will be doing. Since i am desperate, i agreed to the Rs. 18 k, but its totally unjustified. I was thinking of upgrade to the next note after the note 10, but this experience has left me fearful.  The chinese phones, which i want to avoid buying, are cheaper by a 4th and dont have such problems.  This here seems to be one big farce, and samsung seems to be losing the plot.

0 Likes