Original topic:

Issue with Adaptive Brightness...Got Disabled Automatically Many a times.

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 12:48 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I have Enabled Adaptive Brightness Since from Beginning on my Note9, Never Ever Disable it & It is working Fine also...But I am noticing many times from last One month that when I Unlock my Phone Either with Iris (Intelligent Scan) or with Finger prints in Extreme Sun light the display got dull and unable to See contents Properly and when I check the Adaptive Brightness Setting got disable..So again I have to Enable it and this is happening many times..I tried Basic things to resolve this issue and First I thought by mistake I have disable it, so getting this issue..But today also same issue arises and this time I am 100% Sure that I have not disable this setting & it got disable itself when goes to Sunlight..And it doesn't happen regularly, Sometimes twice in a week or Sometimes once in a week but happens only when I have to unlock in Sunlight...I don't know the reason and also not getting how to resolve this  other than Factory Resetting (Since done almost 1 Month Earlier)..Help me out if Somebody has a Solution...

20 Comments
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note