Original topic:

Hardware and Networking Issues

(Topic created on: 05-02-2019 11:19 AM)
kashu05
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Sir, I Am currently working as an intern in Sachiya Steels Industry and in month of February I have ordered 3 galaxy series phones from your firm and I am regularly facing network issues within my phone due to which I am not being able to use Internet and all of my office work is pending then whats the use of buying phone from your firm sir and this is not the first time I am complaining about this issue this is fourth time that I have complaint regarding this but none of the employee from your support team or networking team turned up to help me regarding this issue sir. And because of this networking and hardware problems in the phone all of my relevant and important data is being lost and I have to face many security and privacy issues because of this. I request you to please take serious note of this complaint and solve my issue as early as possible or else I have to take some major decisions and Inform your higher authority. I am attaching link of my website along with this post please do have a look at it.-

Link:- https://sachiyasteel.com/hex-nuts-manufacturers-in-india.php

0 Likes
2 Comments
AbhiS66
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Go to the service center
0 Likes
harshgupta1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

nice info