Original topic:

HEATING ISSUE and back to back Hanging .

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 05:20 PM)
SamarjitSaha
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
HI, I'm a note 10 lite user, 4days back I updated my phone After the android 12 update came with One UI 4.
And after that my phone is having tremendously heating issues and getting switch off after that.
Also it's getting hang back to back.

Also I would like to inform that , I'm not a gamer or heavy phone user. Just because of using the social media platform, this kind of thing is happening. 
Kindly push a update and Resolve.
14 Comments
Samsung_022yw78
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

even i am facing the same issue with my Samsung galaxy s10e. my phone has become unusable. and it's disappointing. i think it is a deliberate move to force us to buy the new s22 lineup which is launching shortly 

SamarjitSaha
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
They just need to optimize by giving a software update... because this new android 12 react differently in different phones.
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Have you guys wiped cache partition and repaired apps in recovery mode after the update??
SamarjitSaha
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
How to do that?? Can you explain?
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Ya sure brother.

1. Connect your phone to a laptop or another phone with the help of the usb cable.
2. Switch your phone off.
3. Press and hold the power and volume up buttom and don't leave them until the boot menu shows up.
4. There you will get option to wipe cache partition and repair apps. (Use the volume buttons to move up and down and power button to select)
SamarjitSaha
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Will it reset the device? Like all files will be deleted?
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
No, none of your files or settings will be deleted. Just do these two - Wipe cache partition and Repair apps.
SamarjitSaha
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
But that's the need of connecting with PC or laptop. can't we doing it without USB connection?
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
It won't work in Samsung without connecting it to a laptop or another phone.