Original topic:

Google product errors

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 08:42 PM)
hirenpatel2611
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I brought Samsung note 10 before 1 month I found error in google cloud print and I visited to Samsung care center and after 2 to 3 visit care center they do DOA. And I got new device. But problem not solved i face same issue in new device also for that I book complain again in Samsung care center and samsung call center. For that new device I visited  4 to 5 time again and today I found Samsung give instructions to care center google cloud print is no designed for note 10 and it's third party application so it's not possible for DOA.

I have question with Samsung with this stupid team who is make this norms android design by Samsung or google. If android application show errors that time samsung said like this its third party application. 

If google cloud print perfectly work in Samsung very old model like galaxy s5, m20, and even Chinese phone like oppo, vivo and etc. 

So finally I don't find any positive things for buying note 10 if 5000 inr device do then why I spend  70000 inr for this stupid phone 
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
I have knowledge for that don't worry bro. as per my nature I'm try to solve issue with ground level. if I don't get proper resolution then I use next level. before I go consumer court I post all conversations in social media and all mobile comparison web page.
I show this stupid phone designed by Samsung with entire world.
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
contact Samsung directly and ask if google cloud print will work in future, if they say it will never work then ask for refund and buy a different device.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Your device already has inbuilt printer function in your device which can be access from the gallery directly. As the Google cloud print is an application developed by Google kindly contact with the app developer team.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

Galaxy Note
dear sir/madam,

android os developed by Google and Google cloud print designed for android.

why it's not run properly in Samsung devices ??? you have any answer for that.

samsung using Google android operating system then why it's not run in premium Samsung device ????

I check with other manufacturers like oppo, vivo, nokia, and even old device manufactured by Samsung its work perfectly.

please check again
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
your inbuilt printing application limited to 10 meter radius and support with wifi only.

and google cloud print has no limitations it's need just mobile data or wifi connection only.

which one is better ????
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
never blem parenteral operating application please check your own failure first.
0 Likes