Original topic:

GalaxyNote 10 hands on Event πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(Topic created on: 08-22-2019 01:41 PM)
jetlin
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys,

Today we had the hands on event for the Galaxy Note 10 at Samsung Opera House, Bengaluru..  The Galaxy Note 10 is truly an Amazing smartphone with brilliant specs.. I should really appreciate its Camera.. The design of the phone is also amazing.
Thank you Samsung for this wonderful opportunity and for this Great Device..

The Galaxy Note 10 having Cinematic infinity O display is so cool, its brilliant in all conditions. 

The powerful 7nm processor and 12 GB Ram combine to give us incredible speeds.. With 2.0 Gbps LTE, one can easily download files, stream content seamlessly.. Also can u believe guys, the Note 10 + has taken the mobile memory to the next level with 512 GB storage which can be expanded additional upto to 1 TB, thats exactly the storage of my laptop... 

I Should also talk about the 4300 mah battery which gives you power all day...

86 Comments
Manisharai
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

A cinematic screen in the palm of your hand with  galaxy note 10 In love with this device!

0 Likes
RanjeetKumar1
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Galaxy Note10 with 4 cameras (1 front and 3 rear). Life just go a whole lot better!

0 Likes
Vijaydahiya
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

The effortless, ergonomic grip and lightweight build. Galaxy note10 is a new design standard!

0 Likes
SaddatAnsari
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ with 6.8-inch QHD+ (1440x3040 pixels) Infinity-O Display is another league!

0 Likes
RenuRawat
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Upto 10 hours of standby time for my S-Pen. Post your best note 10feature below.

0 Likes
DishuKumar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Blur out the backgrounds with video bokeh. Shot some real great videos on  galaxy note 10

0 Likes
Sangeetaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

12-megapixel primary sensor with Triple rear camera setup on the  note 10. its amazing

0 Likes
SaktiSinha
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

At just 7.9mm of width note 10 is a stunner! 

0 Likes
seemarana
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

Multi-camera system takes photography to a whole new level with note10 The best of tech is here!

0 Likes
Dineshkhatri
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Eye comfort display reduces eyestrain without sacrificing color on note10

0 Likes