Original topic:

Galaxy note 9

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 04:50 PM)
chetansinh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi I'm using galaxy note 9 since 1 year After using it for 1 year I am satisfied with built quality display and camera but in terms of performance it's good but not good as much as expected so give us one UI 2.1 update and the major disappointing is price drop before 1 year the price is 67800 and now company sold at 41900 so why you are doing such bad things with your customers.... So please don't tell me like a joke its matter of marketing team. I am so worried but company doesn't feel the customer's dissatisfaction 
7 Comments
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
kya kar sakte hai bhai
purana hai na to sell value kam karke baki bache stock units bech dalte hai
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
please I have created the pettion support this
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
haha. Samsung will not change where money is involved. India for them is a gold mine. People have capacity to pay do they keep rising price. if there was brotherhood and unity and if we would not buy they will surely think twice to change their pricing and look into our demands .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
yeah that's really bad to drop the prices so low and there's not much of a resale value for what we pay for. The sad thing is even Samsung doesn't offer much while we upgrade,I literally spent 78k for my 512gb variant of Note 9 edition and in a year its like 30k offered in the resale market
0 Likes