Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 07:52 PM)
Christu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Do not purchase Samsung mobile from abroad, In India Samsung is not supporting for the mobiles purchased from foreign.

I purchased a new Galaxy note 10 plus  just 15 days back from Saudi Arabia and unable to use Indian SIM card. Mobile asking for Network unlock PIN.

Reached out to Samsung Service centre and Samsung show room, No one is ready to touch the mobile and they are not helping further. 

Only reason is, the mobile was not purchased in India.

Is there any article states that, the support and warranty will be valid only in the country where the mobile was purchased.

Very worst customer support from Samsung. Never recommend Samsung anymore.

10 Comments
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Oh really? We didn't know that.. thank for the information...
0 Likes
Christu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Yes, they are telling only the warranty will work in Arab Country. Because the mobile was purchased in Saudi.

0 Likes
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I am mocking you,not supporting as you don't know Samsung is Make in India product and usesd only for India
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
see your device cover it's clearly stated for specific sim of that country...it's not Samsung fault
0 Likes
Christu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Yes, correct. But if that option is  not working, Samsung has to help me on this. Bcoz I have the bill and mobile is under warranty. 

We are not using the mobile in one country right. will travel around the world.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I recommend you to visit service centre once..because it's regional sim traffic issue
0 Likes
Christu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

In Service Center they are not accepting the warranty.  I have the bill too. Just purchased 15 days back.

0 Likes
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
That's why people like you should buy iPhone because it has Global Warranty
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
do you know, I phone already failed in IP 68 water and durst resistant test?Steve died apple also died
0 Likes