Original topic:

🎊🎉Galaxy Note 10 getting new update🎉🎊

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 05:34 PM)
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

Samsung has already rolled out the November 2019 security patch to the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. The devices are now getting a new software update, which is important for the Note 10 and  Note 10+.

The latest update brings a new feature – you can now Sync Gallery with OneDrive app. The Galaxy Note 10 smartphones users can now automatically sync their images and videos to OneDrive through the Gallery.

If you turn on OneDrive integration, all photos and videos will transfer from the Samsung Cloud to OneDrive. The Galaxy users get an extra 15GB of cloud storage for a year in addition to the 5GB anyone can get for free.

Additionally, it improved the performance of Bixby. Importantly, it added the latest fingerprint security patch. The November 2019 security patch included too.

The software version of this update is N970FXXU1ASJM and N975FXXU1ASJM for the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ respectively.

Complete changelog:

• Integration of Samsung Cloud and Microsoft OneDrive (Sync Gallery with OneDrive)
  • Provides a natural and frictionless mobile to desktop data continuity experience for your pictures through OneDrive integration.
  • The performance of Bixby has been improved
  • Improved fingerprint recognition algorithm

8 Comments
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
first comment, really good news. Samsung is really making some noise with these fast updates.
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
they are jst trying to move attention frm android 10...fr note 10 users
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
don't worry buddy, they will launch android 10 that's is guaranteed. they just need little more time to polish it. I think if they release it fast with more bugs then users will get more mad, so I prefer less bugs and willing to wait a little. which feature you are really looking forward too in android 10?
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
thts wht i m telling frm past 2 days
Vipin218
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It's been a while Samsung has been rolling out this update!
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes...bt there no ws actual chnglog info..bt we hv it nw
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yes, I think the current version is N975FXXS1ASJG
0 Likes
omprakash4983
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note