Original topic:

Frame Drops In Note 10 Plus When Shooting At 60 FPS

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 10:10 AM)
KSanjuP
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I Have Note 10 Plus And Company Claims Of 60 FPS at 4k Shooting In Camera. But When I am shooting at 60 FPS it drops Frames Which resulting Stuttering Effect In Video. If Company Claims Of 4k 60 fps atlest It Support Properly In  60 fps in FHD. But No Still Problem Exist in FHD. 
Its Really Annoying For Me Because I have purchased It just For 60 FPS shooting Facility so I could Slow Down Video At 50 Percent Speed.
But No Luck
7 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes. Even I posted the same here. and also shared via error report. but it's completely waste of time. Really don't know whether the developers checking the software thoroughly before or after the release..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I think the stuttering was eliminated from the latest One UI 3.1. it's better now
0 Likes
KSanjuP
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
NO Problem Didn't Solved In My Last Update Which I got On 26th Feb In Mid Night. This Update Also Had Camera Performance Improved but Nothing Solved Out. Really Frustrating
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I updated the entire module with the help of smartswitch. Now the image quality also improved, night time shot also slightly better, only issue is it takes longer time for processing and the screen a flash like flicker at the end of processing. don't know why.
and 60fps stuttering was not there now. 24fps video having the issue in the promode
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
stuttering issue in 24FPS..