[Fix] Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped // Updated 2017

(Topic created on: 10-03-2017 06:44 AM)
msd7781
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
https://youtu.be/iZJ8YiA1mWA
plz like , share & subscribe

Your play store app down and it seems you are facing the error: "Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped", that is why you are here on this page... If you do, here we have few simple things you can try to resolve the issue related to Android developer service. Now I used to get the Android errors when some of the apps have stopped working, and meanwhile, I get this error messages showing that "unfortunately google play services has stopped" and later this, the error began popping up more and more repeatedly.
Solved Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped - How do I fix my Google Play services? How do I fix the Play Store? How do I turn on Google Play services? Why does Google Play store stop working? How do you reset Google Play store? I get that popup message about every minute. If you too getting the same error message, then there is no reason to get panic. Everything is not lost yet. Even though the problem from Google framework services that showing an error message when you downloading apps, or the problem came when at the Play Store app is not opening, we always have working tutorials with proper solutions. Here's what you can do when the Google Play Store doesn't work for you. Till now we have seen lots of most common Google Play Services issues and their working solutions. It's not that much hard but surely you will get out of this play store error messages. With the latest google play services updates from the Android, most the users still getting the problem of google play services has stopped unexpectedly. Selecting "System updates" will cause this error again and again. Learn how to fix & solve Unfortunately Google Play Services Has stopped message continually popping up on the screen. And check out to fix unfortunately google play services has stopped Samsung, Lollipop, CM13, CyanogenMod, Mi4i

https://youtu.be/iZJ8YiA1mWA

0 Likes
2 Comments
maher
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
clear data or clear cache of play store its work fine
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for part of Samsung community.We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that there might be some configuration issue kindly follow the path below Settings>>apps>>google play store>>force stop clear date>>restart the device.
0 Likes