Original topic:

Ear speaker did not producing proper sound

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 10:23 AM)
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
My galaxy note 9 is having some problem- ear speaker did not giving proper sound. It gives a crackling sound when i push the volume to max while calling. And also when i play a music, main speaker and ear speaker both sounds which produce a bad sound. When i play music on low volume it does not produce crackling sound from ear speaker. Can you tell how to play only the main speaker while listening sound from the phone? Is it occurring with me only or anybody else also having? Or will i having a defective ear speaker inside my note9? Please watch the video and help. I have given a video, watch it and justify. The front speaker have crackling sound. PLEASE HELP!!
0 Likes
16 Comments
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Please help🙏🏻🙏🏻
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
in the forums start page under help section you have interactive diagnostics. test your speakers with the relevant option. I think your speaker is bad we dont have such issue of crackling sound
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Have you watched the video?
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have done interactive diagnostic but the ear speaker is having a crackling sound.
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
My phone is under warranty.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Visit service center and under warranty it will not be charged
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Suppose they opened my phone to replace the ear speaker but can they close the back panel properly so that it become waterproof sealed?
0 Likes
Ghanshyam01
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
its look like hardware issue not software please visit service center.
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Suppose they opened my phone to replace the ear speaker but can they close the back panel properly so that it become waterproof sealed?