Original topic:

Drawbacks in One ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 07:17 PM)
SaahilAgarwal
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Updated note 20 ultra indian version in ui 3.0 but there are so many restrictions which reduces the options of customisations which earlier version of 2.5 provides....
1. Being a larger screen there is no option of drag down the menus either in page of settings, file manager, messages in easy mode which were available in previous ones.
2. There is no option of selecting sim while making calls from call logs, it restricts to default sim.
3. Notification pannel looks buggy and apart from this the settings button can't came down while dropping down.
4. Bounded to get notification of some apps on lock screen also like samsung music. There is no option of removing it.

Note:- In nutshell for one hand use it difficults to choose option from top side of the screen. Android is known for its open source platform and the most important for user friendly customisations with security. It is restricting the user. For such i have i.o.s to use.

5 Comments
Anonymus360
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
If there are bew features so some ot more Features are removed in order to add new features
0 Likes
Anonymus360
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
If u understand so accept as solution
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@SaahilAgarwal

1. You can use one handed mode+ app. If you choose pull down screen option you can easily access.

2. Yes the 2 SIM button removed from the phone app. But now you have option to assign specific sim for specific numbers and remaining you can kept choose sim option. Its more comfortable for me

3. In my phone(note 10 plus) I didn't notice any lag issue in notification panel.

4. You can use lockstar app to control.

If my reply is helpful, you can accept solution
Screenshot_20210709-203729_One UI Home_63332.jpgScreenshot_20210709-203754_One Hand Operation +_63334.jpg
0 Likes
bahahaha
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
2. Long press the call icon

3. I don't understand yout problem. Elaborate?

4. Swipe the notification away
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes