Original topic:

Does we have Buzzer Sound functionality when Phone got Fully Charged...

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 05:19 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Though in Many Handsets Auto Power Cut off System is there, which works when phone got Fully Charged and it stops further unnecessary of power supply...
And further there might be the Led Colour light notification, which changes from Red to Green when fully charged.. Also we have Battery Percentage Status to give idea about charging status....
 But we only came to know about Full Charging Status through these methods only by Seeing it and we need to check many times in-between that phone got Charged or not....
So what if we got a Buzzer Sound or a Specific tune to get notified as soon as battery status goes 100% or fully charged, I am getting it on my Note9 but don't know is it because of "Quick heal total Security" or because of any other app or it is with Note9 system app itself...But I like it, Since I have observed that even after getting 100% battery status while charging it takes some more time to get Led from Red to Green but this Buzzer Sounds immediately as soon as it got 100% bench mark of charging battery status...
   Not So with S10 of my Friend and this difference he observed when we put Both Note9 & S10 for charging and my Note9 sounds as soon as it got Fully charged but not his and infact his phone was got charged prior to mine...We searched if any such setting is there or not ?? But we won't get anything..If anybody have any idea if it is system Setting or not?? If yes, then where does it exists??

22 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I prefer aod for this
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
but no idea about this
but that's not meant that dont get notification when device fully charged earlier when I had a5 2017 I did got this notification of full charged kindly unplug the charger , more over when I havd a5 2017 with routines installed obviously good lock routines in which I set the read all notification aloud in that I also get the voice notification of battery being fully charged but after switching to s9 I dont get those which literally ever wanted that feature
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes indeed there is setting for 2017 devices except the s8 and note 8 rest all the device do have this feature ask any a5 or a7 2017 user they can tell as I can able to tell you
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
but this feature wasn't made for the flagship devices
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
all we get is with the aod and notification led which apparently removed from the s10 and upper devices 😀😂
Galaxy Note
There is one option..please check if you are talking about the same or not..

settings>applications>click at 3 dots>select show system apps>scroll down to system UI>select it>here click on notifications
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
not showing this option
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro.. this option is not in my Note9 but this will work for his S10...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
same here in s9
0 Likes