Original topic:

Discoloration of display (greenscreen,horizontal lines)

(Topic created on: 12-23-2020 10:36 AM)
ModhavadiyaBalu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
From last two 2 days i am facing discoloration issue and it give green screen when brightness is at mid and even there is horizontal line and when its at the lowest it becomes reddish and at max the color get dimmer and i tried to check if there was hardware issue but it showed no issue and samsung service tell to replace the dispaly which cost around $175 and thats costly as being middle class student and if tried to contact the company by mail or whatsapp they said to visit the service centre and some methods which has no any clear relation with the issue, and after searching through google there huge number of people facing same issue so if there was hardware issue than one or two or 10 should be affected but this is something widespread and such a reputed company doing creating this kind of issue on their top tier lineup is worse it remindeds of Samsung note 7 it had sudden issues where as on note 9 it had issue after two years no warranty no free service only money thats the concept i think so Samsung was the best and i appreciated a lot i don't know about other brands but from past 2 day all hope is gone.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
😰😥
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
from accessibility settings...turn on Yellow colour at high density from colour lense whole night
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
buddy i had gone through all the methods no solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
then wait for next security patch and please flash that next time from Samsung service center instead of simply install...if then also issue persist then definitely display gone ... and it's quite possible because Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota not like other company hence its process to install software in Samsung is via smart switch and pc or firmware flash via service center otherwise software loop hole formation creates anything mysterious even display and motherboard can gone forever as many users faced before
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
yeah man i am waiting for that only will look for it for sure
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, please call us on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) / 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com. So, that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
sir there is no any service provided by them rather than saying go to service center and yeah service centre will tell to replace the dispaly which will cost $175
0 Likes