Original topic:

Dear Samsung Users

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 03:16 PM)
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
What users keep asking/complaining about but is NOT needed or NOT justified to ask -

1. Carrier Aggregation(4G+) - Let me tell you 4g+ doesn't always mean faster internet. Many users actaully face network issues due to 4g+. So if your phone doesn't have 4g+ , don't worry. I have in fact suggested few users to manually disable 4g+ to get stable internet.

2. RAM Plus - Do you even need extra ram or due you actually need better ram management? If your phone has 6gb or more ram it should already be sufficient. And if it has 3/4gb then most chances it also has a slower internal memory which will not work properly as an extra ram anyway.

3. Android 12 beta and related bugs - Do you understand what it means to be a beta tester? It means you get to test the software before others, face the BUGS , report it to the developers so that they rectify it in the stable version. So don't cry here if you face the bugs because earlier you were crying to test the beta version.

4. Buying a phone without checking it features and then crib about the missing features. Be a resposible buyer, it's your money. Check the specs from reputed websites, youtube and official page before buying.

Rather what we should actually demand is what we really need -

1. Better software optimization - I believe even mid range device can perform well for years if it has a well optimized software. ( I know this because I had experienced it in another brand before)

2. Extended warranty at a minimal cost - Some users face this issue where phones suddenly die or displays stop working. After the warranty period is over this becomes a costly affair for normal users to the replace screen or motherboard. So it's better if we have an extended warranty for extra 2 years and Samsung provided it in less cost.

3. Longer os/security updates in future - Stable bugfree updates which doesn't kill or damage our devices. Providing features which our device hardware supports and actually improves the user experience ( like the App lock, Screen recording in all devices which will be actully useful for many)

If you have others to add to either of the lists do mention in the comments :)

Thank you!
28 Comments
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
True, in my area jio 4+ speeds my phone internet and Airtel 4g + slows down even more but, how can i manually disable 4G + ??
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Bro there are few steps to be followed. Can you please dm me, I will explain you there, when I am free.
0 Likes
Joshuwa
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Well said
Galaxy Note
WITHOUT CARRIER AGGREGATION
BELOW 20Mbps
WITH CARRIER AGGREGATION
UPTO 50Mbps+

THIS ALL ABOUT
ANTENNA , MODEM , NETWORK , SIGNAL STRENGTH

MORE(COMBINED ) BAND BETTER SPEED

I LIVE IN CITY WHERE CA WORKS WITH FULL POWER
GIVES BLAZZING SPEED ON CA ENABLED DEVICE

F62 SOC SUPPORTS CARRIER AGGREGATION BUT NOT ENABLED BY SAMSUNG
THIS IS JUSTIFIED
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Correct it depends on a lot of factors but here I am talking about majority users. I had to disable it in my Note 20 U and even many users in Mumbai with S21 faced issue with CA.
And bro about 50mbps+ on 4G can you please mention which city and are you talking about downloading or browsing speed?
Because 50mbps 4g speeds in India is previously unheard of.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
50Mbps = 6.25 MBPS WHICH QUITE NORMAL

AS NORMAL MY F62 REACHES 5MBPS( 40Mbps) SOMETIMES (PEAK SPEED)

IT'S OBVIOUSLY DOWNLOADING SPEED
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Bro 50Mbps is 12.5 MBPS. But most apps measures in Mbps only. And max 4g speeds as measured by Ookla and TRAI in India is around 25Mbps(downloading). So, 40Mbps is not quite normal for the rest of India.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
TOTALLY WRONG !
50Mbps = 6.25MBPS
YOU NEEDS TO RE CALCULATE /REVISION
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes yes my bad it is 6.25 MBPS but who measures in MBPS. All the apps use Mbps only. So what's the point of bringing MBPS here??
0 Likes