(Topic created on: 02-13-2020 02:10 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

***The contest is closed***

1200x1200-vday.jpg

admin post social.png

A Love Note for your significant other definitely makes them feel ‘awww-so-special.’ Write a quirky one-liner for your Valentine in the comments below to stand a chance to win a #GalaxyNote10Lite Aura Red. TnC Apply.

7,162 Comments
saadshurfuddin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Can't wait to use this best phone #GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Reni03
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
You're the apple to my pie, You're the straw to my berry, You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry💕 your one for me and I'm one for you and we both make it perfect two 💕♥️
0 Likes
AnmRai
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
My dear Valentine, I love you so much.
#GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
baburshsk
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
#GalaxyNote10Lite,I want to be your s pen & you be my note 10
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
family love is part of life but notes say that love is always special but it never join us it never sucess
0 Likes
adi9551
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
you are everything to me ❤️❤️
#GalaxyNote10Lite
0 Likes
Bihag13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
you are the driver of life note without you i can't run my life easily #galaxcynote10lite
btw i want to share my honest feedback to SAMSUNG earlier u'r phones are really such hanging phones but now when i recently bought my galaxy a30 i found that its very much improved i didn't found any hanging or heating issue..and also i want to mention that the review which m giving is of my 8 month experience with my a30... really m proud to have such good phone by Samsung 😊🌸
0 Likes
subhadip
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
you're my s pen of my note 😁#galaxynote10
0 Likes
pkshiva
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
my Galaxy m30 is hanging while using any app after updating the latest version
0 Likes
srini4u
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
if you were mine, I would never have broken up with you, not in a million years.
0 Likes