Original topic:

Complaint: samsung ignoring the green line issue. Comapny Software updatefault!

(Topic created on: 05-17-2023 10:55 AM)
sakuya_bob
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung note 20 ultra 5g i bought this phone in the year 2020. Now,
I am getting many vertical green lines. After 2 yrs of purchasing automatically getting these software problems ,with every update , it increases and increases covering the screen. The bad quality of Samsung product. Total waste of money. They are not taking responsibilities just ignoring them by saying some tiny tiny dents on the back of the mobile. It's not related to that. It's an obvious software update fault. If anyone is getting this, please report to the consumer helpline app. Explain them properly they will help you to some extent. The company will ask for money to repair it but its not your fault so never pay them ,explain the company's software fault to them properly. They will call you with in 3 days. Even jio 5g is not working where as in this phone name there is 5g. I bought this phone in 2020. I am totally struck with too many issues.

Please refer my other community post for other soln related to this topic. I am sure it will be helpful.👈

5 Comments
Galaxy Note
Vertical Green, Pink, White lines issue is in all phones with Samsung display.

Samsung CEO link to raise concern

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp?siteId=592...

Watch video in this post

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Amoled-Display-Issue-Green-Pink-Line/td-p/13791630
sakuya_bob
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Better write grievances to national consumer helpline app . Its easy u can see in 3rd pic.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Oh god 😱 so many lines
0 Likes
Đíĺĺíp
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
This is display problem so you can't complain samsung because replacing this display now or then removing lines ok.
0 Likes
sakuya_bob
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Can u believe it they replaced it free of cost after ignoring for 3-4 months. The thing is my both mobile got same problem.i trying for next one.its company software update fault. How Many time they will ignore. I have written grivience on national consumer helpline app. If after 4 months this will not work I will go to with edakhil website.

Screenshot_20230518_111206_National Consumer Helpline.jpg
0 Likes