Original topic:

Camera issue in Note10 lite after 24th September update

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 11:14 PM)
Dhara02
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear samsung, 
 I have purchased samsung note 10 lite in month of June for online recording classes. I have to take online classes and make some recordings. This mobile's camera was great untill 24 Sept. On 24th Sept my mobile was updated and Now its brightness fluctuates during recording.
When I write on the white board it becomes dull and when I see the camera for explanation it becomes bright and its very annoying for myself students. I have called customer care so many times and have visited service center as well but i didn't get a satisfactory answer. I need the old settings again. No customer care or service centers are helping. They are just saying that I need to wait till next update and its not confirmed that my issue will get resolved. I have attached the video as well for explanation. I purchased this phone in lockdown against my will for recording only and now I don't have any use of it. Please look into the matter and resolve asap.
12 Comments
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
sir you can fix camera focus on board just by LONG PRESSING area where you want to focus, it will lock focus (AF/AE), And before that please turn OFF tracking Auto focus in camera setting..
It will work 100%.

this issue is happening because camera trying to lighten the subject/human face by increasing exposure automatically, so do above method what I told, you will get good quality video.
you can contact join Note10 lite community for quick solution answers on telegram @samsungnote10lite or
https://t.me/samsungnote10lite
Dhara02
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks dear, it worked.
0 Likes
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
please accept it as solution by pressing 3 dots on my above msg
0 Likes