Original topic:

Are you samsung note10plus User and you are getting bored at home check this out

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 12:31 AM)
GauravPatil
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Guys I understand because of 21 days lockdown so many of you getting bore at home so guys why are you getting if you are note user's. If you have interest in drawing painting. everyone i hop you guys now that we have note serious which is most prime series of samsung and they have s pen which is so much awesome. Use you s pen for drawing painting on your note. its awesome experience for me and i think you also try one's i am sure you definitely like it. check out my colourful pictures and you also try this and share those in our community. i am waiting for your artwork.  comments down if you thing its helpful for you. if you have any queries regarding samsung mobile or want to know anything then comments i will definitely try to give you information regarding your problem😊.

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I am s9 users I am trying to draw
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
but you will definitely senseless to see mine ..wait giving 🤓🤓
GauravPatil
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
sir its really funny but its nice try keep working. i must say you enjoy at the time of doing this and that's smiley face and fun important 😀. so its Nice work sir👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣not actually. there are so many pressure on me at hospital..I am a carcinomatologist dr...so just doing those for relaxation
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
👌