Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Access to Samsung account - phone stolen

(Topic created on: 05-28-2022 04:18 AM)
AndreK
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
My wife's phone was stolen. We try to access her account to use Find my Mobile but get stuck at the 2-step verification as the verification code gets send to her phone (which is stolen). So we cannot verify & thus can't access her account to retrieve info/lock the phone/find the phone.
We do not have a Customer Care contact number in South Africa. And you can only send a query from your account which we can't access due to the above.
Is there anyone who can help us? Please?
5 Comments
BudaT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Could we be informed of how this problem was solved?
0 Likes
Darrian1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Try downloading the Google find my Device App, type in your wife's Email address and password, and hopefully if the phone still has some charge and location turned on you will be able to get it's location
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi AndreK,

Sorry about your device.

Kindly be advised that you will need to perform a sim swap to receive the verification code, please note that without verifying the account you will not have access to the account, unfortunately.

0 Likes
AndreK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi. Thank you. We will try that. Hopefully we can still recover some of her data.
Thank you for your response.
0 Likes
VARIZA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have a similar issue, however my phone crashed and I'm unable to access my account. Kindly assist.
0 Likes