BraveMariner
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I used to have the bixby routine on my activity screen but later after the updation the Samsung free news application is on the place, can someone help me how to put back bixby rather than free
33 Comments
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Are you talking about Bixby Home? It is already discontinued by Samsung and also know as Samsung Daily. Should I send you the apk of Samsung Daily?

Also tell me the Device name and Android version. 😀😀😀
BraveMariner
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 10+5g
Android version 11
0 Likes
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
BraveMariner
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Yes it's worn out as per my phone stats
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Sorry but you have to use Samsung Free only. Samsung Daily isn't compatible with your phone and may crash while using it. As it was discontinued, you won't get any updates regarding it. So, I suggest you to use Samsung Free only.
BraveMariner
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I have the UK version and the Samsung daily isn't available.. I have the FREE application that only works in europion unionScreenshot_20210728-174151_Samsung Free.jpg
0 Likes
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Nope you can't downgrade system app

Try downloading bixby home then download app cloner then clone the apk then download shortcut maker then in the shortcut maker you'll find Bixby home the select first activity then add to home screen then you're done click on the shortcut to open bixby home
0 Likes
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
In my A30s it is not possible to disable Samsung Free. So there is no option to get Samsung Daily.
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Mm but i try cloning
Some apk works some versions crashes