Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ANY NEWS ABOUT GALAXY NOTE 21 ULTRA?

(Topic created on: 03-03-2022 07:22 AM)
HisExcellencyAaron
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Got my galaxy note 20 ultra in September 2020 been waiting for the note 21 ultra but no news about it.

Any one with an idea please ?

0 Likes
11 Comments
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Unfortunately, our beloved Galaxy note variant has been discontinued. But you can get the new S22 Ultra 5g as it has the S Pen which was the signature of the Note models.
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I highly doubt that Samsung is going to release the Galaxy Note 21 because it looks like they merged the note series and the S-series in the S22 Ultra
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
I doubt so too. But they're killing us. If only they had the s-pen in all the S22 models. Now you gotta go all the way to the flagship to get the SPen
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Since it's the first time them doing it, the S-pen might be available in the next S23 series. You never know
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Sure that's a possibility, I mean there's gonna be a demand for it. Right now I'm saving up for the S22 Ultra 5Gangster. Since I don't like phone contracts but I need that phone.
0 Likes
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I kinda saw it coming when they made S- pen usable on the Galaxy S21 Ultra
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Yeah it was planned
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
A rose by any name still smells as sweet. S22 Ultra= note series. They just changed the name, and instead of expecting it in September, you will get in earlier in the year. That is the only change here.
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
They might have taken that angle but they fumbled. Because now it means they gave us only the Note Ultra with no younger siblings. Unless if the smaller notes didn't sell or something.
0 Likes