Original topic:

4 days experience with Android 11 In Note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 06:44 PM)
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
 HELLO SAMSUNG FAMILY 
This is abhishek puri, I am going to write my 4 days experience with Android 11.
Before I got update I saw/read about Android through your post. I saw everyday most of the members post Many posts about Android 11 (UI 3.0) & Lots of post about bad experience with Android 11 like- battery draning, overheat issue etc. And they are still waiting for new updates!
Than I very disappointed about Android 11 & I think what should I do, I should update my device or not many of negative questions but finally I am done!

I got update at 4th February 2021. And Update my device & afterthat fistly I go to settings and changed some settings (because after updated my device have open most of unuseful Features whose I wasn't need, device care battery settings & unuseful old apk etc ) than restart my device than scan my device & I charged my device. Than I go to settings and set up my device(new updates)and using this update last 4 days! & I am very happy. My device is running 🏃‍♀️ very smooth and fast with most of new exciting features.

I SUGGEST U TO USE THIS WAY, ITS MAY BE HELP YOU TO MAKE YOUR GALAXY FAST AND SMOOTH.

THANK YOU 😊🙏
0 Comments