FreedomLife
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Why apps are getting installed without my permission  from galaxy store
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy M
Yah. That's right. So Try to update system app manually. And tur off auto update
0 Likes
Dush19
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
They have by default selected the apps to be downloaded which is highlighted by blue tick. You need to manually remove blue tick from each category. You think you have already done this thing but the last category apps are less highlighted so we make a mistake there . Please open each category of apps thoroughly and untick them. This should solve your problem.
FreedomLife
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
From where should i untick that..? i checked in galaxy store, not sure under which menu i need to go..
0 Likes
Dush19
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
A notification is sometimes shown in the status bar regarding updating of apps by the Galaxy Store. That time you need to untick it.
0 Likes
limsai
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
how will uninstall the amazon app in my device . I will try many times cannot uninstall and disable. please tell me
0 Likes
FreedomLife
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
if you have purchased m31 prime I think some of the amazon apps comes pre installed and can only be disabled not uninstalled
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
naa mene to hataya h
0 Likes
Dush19
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
It's a bloatware you cannot uninstall it.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes