Original topic:

multitouch problem while playing pubg

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 12:02 AM)
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I bought Samsung m30s for playing pubg as my previous device was not that good. But the multitouch of the phone is not good. It is defrencing the keys automatically and I m not able to play pubg even after following all the steps mentioned in qoura. I am playing pubg with 4 finger claw. I am using the scope in hold mode and the scope is in top right corner. When I try to move the aim when all finger my 4 fingers on screen it is getting defrenced and referenced again. But when I try it with 3 fingers it is working as this is not intended behaviour it is likely to be software issue with multitouch. I tested the screen with multitouch app available on playstore and I can see that multitouch is working. But while playing pubg and when I try to move aim.. the scope is getting dereferenced and referenced again and again even after holding the button. Moreever the screen is not responsible fast enough to peek mode even after having low ping. Even though the peek button is clicked ..I am not able to peek. Please fix it asap. 
himanshu1011
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
No its phone software/hardware problems....
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yesss i am also facing issues while playing pubg 4 finger claw... my whenever o open scope it starts to open and close simultaneously .... anyone else facibg that problem???
himanshu1011
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Me 2
Galaxy M
Pls do tell if u find any solutions
himanshu1011
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I also talked to customer support. They don't even know that 10 finger touch is also there in the phone.
Galaxy M
Lol
m30s345677
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
My multitouch is not working only 1 finger touch work in my m30s
0 Likes
shubhahheyh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung j8 4 fingeris not working for pubg
0 Likes
Members_smP6Ho5
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Same problem on my samsung s8 plus  i am playing pubg with 4 fingers. suddenly it stop  i download a multitouch apk it show me only 2 fingers i changed the display resolution  nothing changed

I changed my phone to another s8 plus phone i played   pubg with 4 fingers all is fine but suddenly for the second time multitouch stop working on it ?! 

0 Likes
anaszmohad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
multi touch not working samsung galaxy m51
0 Likes