Original topic:

multitouch problem while playing pubg

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 10:45 PM)
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I bought Samsung m30s for playing pubg as my previous device was not that good. But the multitouch of the phone is not good. It is defrencing the keys automatically and I m not able to play pubg even after following all the steps mentioned in qoura. I am playing pubg with 4 finger claw. I am using the scope in hold mode and the scope is in top right corner. When I try to move the aim when all finger my 4 fingers on screen it is getting defrenced and referenced again. But when I try it with 3 fingers it is working as this is not intended behaviour it is likely to be software issue with multitouch. I tested the screen with multitouch app available on playstore and I can see that multitouch is working. But while playing pubg and when I try to move aim.. the scope is getting dereferenced and referenced again and again even after holding the button. Moreever the screen is not responsible fast enough to peek mode even after having low ping. Even though the peek button is clicked ..I am not able to peek. Please fix it asap. 
22 Comments
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
in multitouch tester app I am able to see the referencing and dereferencing clearly.
how can I share the video over here.???
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
then manually edit settings
0 Likes
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
which settings.??? In my previous phone.. the settings where same as there now. I never faced that issue before anytime
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro I am saying pubg key settings that it can easy to reach
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed Pubg is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

You can try after clearing the app cache by following below steps: Go to settings > Apps > More option > Show system apps > Select the application > Storage > Clear cache.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anujsutar
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I am seeing multitouch referring derreferin of touch in tester app..
0 Likes
ankit0003
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Konse app mai test kiya tumne???.... Mera bhi same problem ho raha hai whenever I play bgmi with 4 finger it causes a problem for me. 3 finger sahi chalta hai ekdum but 4 finger jaise hi karte hai respond lena bandh kardeta hai .... pehele mujhe laga screen protector ki wajh se hoga toh mene touch sensitivity badha di but lekin fir bhi nhi hua then removed the screen guard but still the problem existed .....fir laga screen kharabh hai service centre gaya toh unhone kaha paani chala gaya hai but lekin mene bola LDI ekdum white hai fir paani kaise gaya usme bhi woh acche se reply nhi kar rahe the....

Actually mai problem mujhe yeh ho rahi hai ki ki jaise hi scope ka button mai dabata hu peek response nhi karta yaa joystick stuck ho jata hai fire nhi hota aisa hi kuch na kuch hoge reheta hai idk how to solve this problem🤦🤦.....

Buddy if you got any solution please mention
0 Likes
Rriyaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

This is not a pubg problem , this is  a software probelm . I am facing multitouch problem in every games like cod ,coc ....so this is clear that  this is a software problem and dear samsung kindly fix it as soon as possible as i am unable to play games or i will just throw your phone and  will buy a 1+ for sure

himanshu1011
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Wright
0 Likes