Original topic:

cashback offer cheating from Samsung

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 01:45 AM)
AJK89
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have purchased two units of Galaxy M31 in July 2020 and August 2020 respectively. The phone was purchased via shop.samsung.com and while ordering, a cashback offer with ICICI card was applied and the transaction bill even showed that my ICICI card is eligible for the cashback offer.

However, its been 6 months since the date of purchase and I haven't received cashback for both of the orders. Original promised timeline of cashback was 3 months from the date of purchase.

Being an ardent customer of Samsung phones, I feel cheated not only for not receiving cashback bir also I feel cheated for purchasing M31 at a higher price than the Amazon site.

No amount of calls to customer care have resolved this issue, and I really want to shame the SAVEX team who are cheating Indian customers with false promises regarding cashback. You can check threads related to cashback and please rethink before buying on shop.samsung.com ever!
5 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Do you have the screenshot of the offer if so send mail to chairman email ID.
0 Likes
AJK89
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
what's that id?
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Go to samsung.com, bottom of the page you have supports. see the screenshot.

Screenshot_20210216-094550_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
ShanimSingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
same with me
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes