Original topic:

#boycott samsung

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 06:31 PM)
prasad93
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
To all Samsung smartphone users...
Plz don't buy samsung phones as they will intentionally push bugs to your phone after warranty period through software updates and it will make your phone dead or issues like display flickering to force people to buy new phones. This is their marketing techniq. If you are using samsung phones immediately exchange your phone and buy other company phones. Iam M51 user and iam facing display flickering issues after latest update. So i tried to exchange the phone. Previous week it was showing 10000rs as exchange value for M51. But today it is showing only 5800rs ie; day by day the exchange value will decrease. Before getting nothing as exchange value plz exchange your phone and buy other company phones. Thanku samsung for your extraordinary marketing techniq that made your customers to think twice before buying your phones.
29 Comments
savanekta
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Sir I extremely sorry for your facing your problem but it's a not a way for boycott samsung it's a innovative electronics company and it's a carefull company through samsung goal all the customer should have equal
prasad93
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes i agree with you. But not only me, the entire customers who bought this phone is facing issues. People who have money to buy new phone have no problem. But students who buy samsung phones facing issues can't buy new phones. If we contact customer service centre, they will ask for replacing display. Why should we pay money for issues intentionally created by samsung itself.
savanekta
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung only one company for best innovative and future proof company
prasad93
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
It is good to buy second hand iPhone than buying new samsung phone.
Chintan26
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I don't think so...
Till march 2022 until i bought s22 ultra , I had note 8 which was working buttery smooth....its only that u must wipe cache partition after each firmware update. 2nd thing is one should either buy A series or S series for long life .....in M series they don't have knox security so yes never buy M series....now the MOST IMPORTANT THING as a note series user since 2012 and having technical knowledge which is my passion, I have seen that KNOWLEDGE OF SAMSUNG TECHNICIANS AT SERVICE CENTER LOCALLY or ONLINE, their knowledge is zero...MY EXPERIENCE...after buying s22 ultra clear view cover in march 2022, i received april 2022 update in s22 ultra and clear view cover stopped working . I went to service center, they offered me free cover replacement but I denied, i said can't u see its a software glitch? If u can do anything for this? They had no solution .....I waited for may update, and it started working perfectly so YES SAMSUNG NEEDS TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES badly. Only 10 % of them are knowledgeable...which i have came across.......
BoopKiwi
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
"in M series they don't have knox security"
they do.
Screenshot_20220906-170153_Settings_18221_1662463913.jpg
0 Likes
Chintan26
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
ChkScreenshot_20220906-172605_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220906-172623_Google.jpg
0 Likes
BoopKiwi
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I still don't know what you're trying to prove in that picture.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I also dont think so, i am having 5 samaung phones at home of all price levels, and its already more than 2 years and no complain. on excgange price , if you see other phones like MI, realme etc those are also having very less exchange price even they are using more cheaper hardware than samsung. I would suggest first try with factory reset and if that doesnt solve problem, go to service center. Could be an issue with phone.
Some times problem can occur due to certain apps, motherboard issue due to use of wrong chargers etc. Please get it checked.
0 Likes