Original topic:

**bleep** Scamm sung care executives giving **bleep** commitments

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 10:14 AM)
proffesor
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
See attached Screenshot,

Samsung care executive said that next major update for M51 will be full one ui..

Lets see what happens...

Still they are giving **bleep** hopes like carrier aggregation..

14 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Do you believe them? They said M52 is having emmc storage.lol
Devil6666
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
This is not scam, it is a bot reply, and coming to to your query, they will not provide ca or full ui in m51 although m51 has the capability of ca.
0 Likes
proffesor
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Thats not boat it was human assistance. And i have discussed so much but as usual they don't have any answers
0 Likes
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
This is exactly what they said last year, and u know whether it happened or not for the One UI 3.1 update...
0 Likes
proffesor
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I know it very well friend that they will just give shittyyy A12 core ui without CA,

I have compared M series almost models with oppo, vivo, poco devies at city area, M & A series always struggle for network at deep inside house, seller parkings, remote area and at same locations poco, oppo, vivo devices gives smoother network just due to CA,

So, its worst strategy of samsung by not giving CA in capable phones even after lootinggg 25k,

RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
No need to tell that. Those who got a samsung and have used it for 2 to 3 months, will automatically get to know these😑
proffesor
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Display is strongest point and poor network is weakness of samsung,

Even after millions of user feedback they are not improving network side, even latest phones are struggling for network
ShivkamalU
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
What happened to your display?
0 Likes
proffesor
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Nothing happen just saying that display quality is best point of samsung and network quality is worst point