Original topic:

Why Carrier Aggregation and Samsung Pay doesn't support M51, even M42 got it 🤔

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 01:33 PM)
Mahi28
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I've been using M51 for quite long time and I bought it almost at Rs. 25k when it had got launched. But I got very disappointed when I found out that it doesn't have Carrier Aggregation and Samsung Pay support. Although it has NFC so I thought it would get Samsung Pay in next updates but I have got more than 4 updates so far since I have the phone but still I can't find the Samsung Pay and Carrier Aggregation support. Samsung Pay was one of the reasons why I purchased this phone. And second thing is it's network speed that disappoints me I'm getting very low speed even in 4G mode. I've checked the same SIM in different phones that costs less than M51 and they performed well they had fast network speed. Because even phones with less than 15k price support Carrier Aggregation. But my Samsung M51 which I got for 25k doesn't support Carrier Aggregation despite its processor supports it. Should I feel proud on My M51 or feel ashamed of it???
Even M42 has it why M51 can't???
I'm Sorry but I will never buy Samsung product in future and will never recommend to anyone.
5 Comments
Vivekk112
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
No one promised those updates, samsung doesn't care if buy or not but let's take good features in consideration as well.
0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Its Samsung useless marketing strategy
As m42 with hd+ they have given Samsung pay and knox
We have to demand them in all platforms like fb,insta,YouTube
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No use demand bro
0 Likes
Hariplay
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Carrier aggregation is in testing phase. Let's hope for a fast release.

Screenshot_20210508-212311_Samsung Members_17450.jpg

0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section, they need a minimum no. Of feedback for individual users to add a premium feature.
0 Likes