Original topic:

Who faces this issue in front camera of samsung m31?

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 02:49 PM)
Sumipat
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Please see this photo how much blurry. I clicked without using portrait mode by samsung m31. Please give me a solution🙏😔 

18 Comments
argha1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Here the persons are little back from you and as they are little far from your camera their faces are not get detected by the camera and I also look it that if you click more than 2-3 faces then you will get a little blur or less details on the other faces as they are not detected properly
argha1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
So give some time to detecte every faces and get more closeness between everyone thus it can detect every faces 🙂🙃😃😃
Sumipat
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Thanks
argha1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Welcome
0 Likes
woaraj
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Right
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Try factory data reset and update to latest software before reset.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Check the physical condition of your camera lens.

1. Broken camera lens.
2. Scratchy camera lens.

Please check there is no laminated or tempered glass pasted on the camera.

Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

If the issue has not been resolved then Reset camera settings
Please follow the below steps:

Step1: From the home screen tap on Camera.
Step2: Tap on Settings.
Step3: Scroll up and tap on Reset settings.
Step4: Tap on Reset.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sumipat
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I already completed following steps.
0 Likes
Sumipat
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I found that what is problem. This problem is Focusing and sharpness. Please solve this problem through software update.... I requested to samsung Please 🙏 solve this problem... please please please 🙏 😢 😭....
0 Likes